The Vega 200 VoIP Gateway creates a connection between any E1 or T1 Digital Telephony Network and a VoIP Network. This dual-span gateway can manage up to 60 concurrent calls. The entire Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) is available on the Vega 200, making it the most resilient dual-span gateway in its class. The built-in browser-based GUI, in conjunction with the Web-based SNAP Tool makes the Vega 200 one of the easiest gateways to provision and deploy.
- Resilient Branch Office Support for Hosted or Premise Based PBX or IP-PBX
- Gateway for SIP Trunking
- PSTN Connectivity for IP-PBXs
- VoIP Enablement of legacy Contact Center or UC Installations
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premise gateway for SIP Trunking
- Customer premise gateway for PSTN Connectivity for IP-PBXs